SkinBreeze has started a crowdfunding initiative on Kickstarter.com. Participating in this initiative means you are contributing towards the first production of our SkinDream bedding against the nuisance of night sweats. In exchange for your donation you can buy the first SkinDream products at a significantly reduced rate. You will receive your discount as soon as the products have been manufactured. The crowdfunding can be seen as a sort of pre-sale of the SkinDream bedding.
With your help we can turn our SkinDream products into reality. Your contribution is used to finance part of the production process of the products. We intend to deliver the products in December.
Not familiar with Kickstarter? Below, we have listed the steps you need to take.
1. Click on this link to go to the Kickstarter page.
2. Click on the green button “Back this project”.
3. Choose the product you wish to order.
4. In the scroll-down menu “Shipping Destination” choose the country where you live. Shipping costs are automatically added to the purchase amount.
5. Click on “Continue”.
6. In the next step, create a Kickstarter account, log in to your existing account or continue with your Facebook account.
7. Fill in your credit card details and postcode and click on “Pledge”.
8. You will now receive an email to confirm your participation, also informing you when the amount will be debited.
9. As soon as the campaign is over, you will receive updates about our process on the email address you provided.
Crowdfunding means that money is raised by addressing a wide audience instead of being funded by an investor or borrowing money from a bank. With crowdfunding, lots of people donate money which collectively adds up to the goal.
Setting up a production line is a costly process. Since SkinBreeze has no income prior to the sale of the products, crowdfunding is a means to raise the initial money necessary to realize the manufacturing of our SkinDream textile products.